I have now decided that it will be impossible to fit in multiple meals in to my DVD trailer as it will bring the trailer over one minute. Therefore I have decided that this trailer will represent the DVD of live large but will be a basic teaser trailer with no voice-over, for just one episode. This allows me to work to the time constraint of one minute and still shows how I intend to continue, hands on.
I created some more titles to show what's happening as there is no voice-over from me. I added two titles and I placed them on a different layer of the video. This is because unlike the title I want them to be shown over the video and not in their own space. I once again used a still title as anything else I thought would be too excessive and I used a basic font this time, as opposed to my fancy title font. I wanted something easy-to-read for the viewer. The Font type I used was Adobe Caslon Pro.
I've now got to decide what background music to be using as I am not speaking over there needs to be something to keep the trailer up beat. I've decided to use www.incompetech.com to search for some music as it's royalty free music so there are no copyright issues and it does host a variety of jingles for me to search through. After a list of three potentials from the site I came up with one that i thought was the most relevant to the video. As it was a Mexican dish i wanted a Mexican theme and as it's cooking I wanted something up-beat. I settled with a track called "Modern Samba Jazz" http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?isrc=USUAN1100153.
I imported this music in to a Bin folder titled "Music" and dragged it in to the second audio layer of of my video trailer. I then edited the length of the track to be the same length as the trailer.
Upon playback of my video i realized that some images did not fit in to the frame in the way i wanted them to. I then had to move the image about by selecting the image and re-sizing it in the sequence to display what i was focusing on. 13/04/2015
I've decided I wanted to add a panning effect to the final image in the trailer, this is because it is the finished product and i want the camera to capture the whole image. I did this by selecting the video effect tab with the image selected, added a starting key frame and then selected the end frame and moved the image from the top left to the bottom right. This then made the image seem to move.
I also used the sharpening video effect on my longer videos as they were slightly blurred via movement I was making when filming the video and also I wanted to improve the sharpness of the video despite upping the contrast, it wasn't enough. I set the sharpening level to 30-35. Now i needed to render the video using "sequence", "render in to out" as playback was becoming jumpy.
15/04/2015
No comments:
Post a Comment